SAS code snippets and stored processes can now be executed directly from Composable Analytics. This will allow you to leverage all your SAS analytics, and mash up the information from other sources like web services and external databases. To get started, first you need to use the SAS Workspace module to create the workspace where your SAS code will execute. Next, you can use any of the other SAS integration modules.
- SAS Query – This allows you to execute a query on SAS tables and return back a resulting table. This table can then be joined with any other data.
- SAS Program – This allows you to execute a stored process by name within SAS
- SAS Code Snippet – If you have a bunch of adhoc SAS code, you can paste it into this module and simply run it.
- SAS Fetch File – This module allows you to grab a resulting file (e.g. a html report) from within SAS.
Latest posts by Lars Fiedler (see all)
- When is a parameterized SQL query slower than having inline values? - May 17, 2018
- Composable shines versus Alteryx - April 17, 2018
- Integrating and Syncing Salesforce with Sql Server - November 16, 2017